jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

Problem with BARBARIAN LINE Latmachine BB-9071-50, and bad shopping experience at Corpomachine (Spanish fitness online store)

Well, now in English: I´m gonna explain my bad shopping experience at Corpomachine (fitness online store from Spain) and Barbarian Line fitness products. 

So, caution, please!! Be careful, and think twice before buying fitness products from Barbarian Line, nor in Corpomachine online store (in Spain)!!

I´m just telling you my awful experience with them. I hope this list of events will be useful to any potential future consumer and will not be affected as myself. 

On last 25th September 2013, I made a purchase (ORDER NUMBER 8258336; Total Price = 624,19 euros) of a High & Low Pulley Latmachine (model BB-9071-50) from Barbarian Line brand, bought in Corpomachine online store, whose owner is Juan Antonio Vidal Sanfélix.



Because Barbarian Line doesn´t make adequate quality controls (for my bad experiencie, this is obvious), the piece from the latmachine called "weight-sled" I received at home was rusty inside: it was rotten, and after damaging the two chrome bars where this weight-sled runs up and down.

















Juan Antonio Vidal Sanfélix (from Corpomachine, Spain) assured me through e-Mail that he has a latmachine of this kind at his home, and it must work with complete smoothness. Clearly, this was not my case, as you can see in this video...:





So I made my warranty-claim, and I requested replacement of these three pieces in poor conditions: the rotten and rusted "weight-sled", and the two scratched chrome bars. 

After waiting patienly for two long months, I received last 28th November 2013 a small "weight-sled" coming from the warehouse of Spain (Corpomachine address: Mig 3 St., 46893 Alfarrasi, Valencia, Spain), which is not equal, nor higher quality than the original. This is not legal at all.



Obviously, I communicated inmediately this awful fact to Juan Antonio Vidal Sanfélix.

Lately, I received from Barbarian Line (Alsdorf, Germany) a pair of hollow pipes that have nothing to do with the chrome bars of the original Barbarian Line latmachine BB-9071-50

One of this hollow "pipes" was bended, as you can see in this video I made, when I was trying to roll it on the floor... Obviously, it was impossible:






So, after two months of waiting patiently and discomfort caused by this bad shopping experience, so skewed because these unprofessional people (both, Corpomachine and Barbarian Line), I claim them my money back, and that they must send a freight-forwarder to pick up their boxes from my house. 

But I'm still waiting for any reply from Juan Antonio Vidal Sanfelix (Corpomachine) or any send of apologies from Barbarian Line. Nothing!

Juan Antonio Vidal Sanfélix is not answering my e-mails, or my phone calls, or messages via social networks (FaceBook). 

So, as I said, be careful buying in Corpomachine online store or buying Barbarian Line fitness products. If there was any problem with your order and the warranty... you will have more problems, indeed !! If you give big value to your time and your money, don´t waste YOUR TIME and YOUR MONEY with Barbarian Line and Corpomachine as I did

So, watch out!!!! Because 2 months have passed away, and I haven´t got my money back, and I haven´t got the latmachine BB-9071-50 that I bought. It´s sad, but it´s true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario